Sunday, June 8, 2008
Preggers journal
Well, I'm about 15 weeks now, almost 4 months and in about one more week we'll find out the sex of the baby! Still haven't shaken the morning sickness, it's gotten a little better though. I'm starting to pooch out a bit too! Finally gaining a few pounds, we were getting nervous since I lost 3lbs last month from being sick, but the baby is doing good. We'll see our doctor this Friday and another one next week for the ultrasound, very exciting! I'm with the Holyoaks on this one, I think it's gonna be a girl :) Adrian really wants a little boy but either way we're going to be so happy! I hope all our family and friends are doing well also. Adrian has gotten a lot of side-work form them, which is good, and his summer class is going well too. Hopefully next summer quarter he'll take a break cause it's going to get super hectic this fall :)!! In July I'll start coloring and cutting hair at home, it'll be great for us to start getting a second income... before Adrian passes out. Well all, once we get that ultrasound we'll have another photo to put up there and we'll start putting ones of my growing belly... as soon as it starts to grow. Love you, miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited to find out what you're having, we need more girls in the family, so I'm hoping for a girl!
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear more from you...I'm still expectaing a baby shower invitation! Love you tons!
You better get some BELLY pictures- Those are my favorite... just ask Emily! Can't wait to find out what it is! A GIRL FOR SURE! It will be really nice to have a second income... Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see you and the belly in JULY!
Post a Comment