Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UltraSound

Well, about half of you were right... and so was I!!! YAY IT'S A GIRL!!!!! It was sooo much fun, the technician that did the ultrasound was so nice too, she let a whole group of us go in and also let Adrian and some of us use the tool on my belly to look at our baby, so sweet. When Adrian did it, our little girl was playing peek-a-boo with her daddy! He was looking at her face and she put her hand in front of her face and started wiggling her fingers!!! She was kicking like crazy and showing off, the technician said she is developing baby fat on her little thighs already, must get it from her momma. Seriously the funnest thing I've ever done, the pictures didn't print very well but we will try to put some up soon. Miss you all, come visit if you can, I'm doing a lot better now and am doing hair at home if anyone needs a cut or color or brows done, whatever. Talk to you again soon, muah.

1 comment:

Kendria said...

I was right and CAN'T wait to have another niece! How fun is that to see your baby- I miss that