Monday, October 27, 2008

The baby shower was great! We got so many nice gifts and had a lot of people that were able to make it to the shower, we were afraid not many would since how it was on a Wednesday night but it turned out great :). So thank you all who came and for the gifts, and for those also that weren't able to come, I missed you but will hopefully see you soon :).

And as far as the pregnancy goes.... holy cabin fever! Adrian usually takes my car to save on gas so I'm kind of stuck in our apartment and there's always plenty to do, but I need to get out of here! Alina is stretching like crazy, brusing my ribs, but growing healthy and strong. I've gained 25 lbs so far and am gaining a lot in this last month, so another 5 or more is expected. The doctor says everything is looking good and on schedule.

The nursery is almost ready, and the clock is ticking! So much going on with the holidays coming up and everything, I hope Adrian and I are ready :)

1 comment:

Kendria said...

Can't wait to see the nursery when we come in town on Christmas... Sure miss you guys- I bet your belly is a lot bigger now!