Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hiccups galore

For the past month or more, I've felt little Alina having the hiccups, at first it was really cute but I have to admit that tonight (for the third time today) it's starting to wear on me... Still cute, but a bit much. Poor thing, I hate the hiccups, and it's even more strange when you're feeling someone hiccup inside you. I've read that it's a good sign, supposedly means that she has strong lungs and is a healthy breather. Comforting, but still feels weird. Emily has told me that Lorelai often had the hiccups, who else? How many of you guys have felt this rhythmic beating in your womb??

P.S.
No I haven't dropped yet, she's actually getting higher it seems. Either that or she just likes to stick her tush as close to my face as possible, as if to taunt me making me jealous mine isn't as cute and tiny as hers... Just you wait Alina, you're mother was cursed with a lot of junk in the trunk and your father is a latino! :) Ghetto booty and thunder thighs await you.

Anyways, Adrian and I try to take time at night to walk around the block and when we do I definitely feel pressure, it gets really uncomfortable though, like I should shit down or cross my legs so she doesn't fall out. I guess I better do it anyways and hopefully she'll drop soon or else I'll be past due and have to be induced :(

No comments: